- The emergency light is with built-in long-life and maintenance-free rechargeable lead acid battery of high capacity.
- The battery has more than 500 times charging and discharging recycle life.
- LED is in advantages of energy-saving, high light, long life and high power.
- Both high light and dim light for choices.
- During charging, please connect cable with hole into AC outlet of emergency light, then insert cable of AC plug into AC 90 – 240 volts power socket, the charging indicator turns on to show the charging process, which needs about 20 hours.
- During charging, the emergency light to both flashlight function and emergency function will not turn on, after pushing the switch up or down, while you can choose function of flashlight or emergency when power source cut off, or the AC plug is pulled out from power socket.
- To push the button is to control turning on and turning off.
- When leave the button in the first gear, flashlight can last working for 5 hours after fully charged.
- When in the second gear, emergency light can last working for 10 hours.
- During working, LED will get darker and darker, which means the battery is coming into completely discharging status.
- At this moment, please stop using to protect the battery.
- And please charge the emergency light in time.
- Please don’t start charging until the LED is dark entirely, this will cause damage to electrode of battery.
- The emergency light should be used and charged frequently.
- Please charge it for about 15 hours after every 3 months storage.
- Or the life time of battery will be changed.
All orders are processed within 7 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
For More Details Click Here