- Technical Parameters:
- Model No.: DP-7089B
- Battery Capacity: 800mAh
- Voltage: AC 100—240V, 50/60Hz
- Current: AC 0.08A, 0.9W
- Output Light Source Power: 2W+0.5W
- Charge Time: 10 Hours
- Using Time: 2.5/9 Hours(Torch/ LED Chips)
- Made In China
- Connect the plug to power socket to recharge and the charging indicator will be on.
- It takes about 10 hours to complete the process.
- Push switch is available.
- Push ahead and back to turn on the bulb and emergency light respectively.
- On a full charge, it can last for about 2.5 hours and 9 hours while it’s on bulb position and emergency light position respectively.
- If it is recharged through sun power, the output working voltage is 5-7V, output working current is 200mA.
- If it is recharged through charger, the output working voltage is 6V, output working current is 200mA.
- When the LED bulb is dark during usage, that means the battery is at the stage of discharging. At this moment, in order to protect the battery, please stop using, and charge it in time. (Please charge before the led bulb is dark fully, otherwise it would damage the battery)
- Portable led bulb should be usually used, please don’t long-time shelve it.
- lf you don’t usually use it, please charge it over 10 hours every 3 months, or it would effect the battery life.
- Please don’t turn on the portable led bulb during charging process, to avoid burning LED bulb or some internal parts.
- Please don’t shot your eyes with the portable led bulb, to avoid harming eyesight. Children must be guided by adults to use it properly.
- Do keep the portable led bulb from raining and wet.
- The charging process must be far away from any inflammable and explosive materials, and it is not allowed to be charged longer than 24 hours. (Do suggest to charge it at the daytime).
All orders are processed within 7 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
For More Details Click Here